JOB ID 10325 (Devops Engineer)
Celoris Tech LLC, a Charlotte, NC based IT Solutions and Services Company has multiple openings for Devops Engineer.
Job duties include:
- Work on various stages of software development lifecycle testing that includes in Analysis, Design, Implementation/developing the code and testing.
- Maintain the automation code based on the releases in GitHub code repository.
- Develop ansible playbooks for middleware components for installing & configuring to run on multiple servers using Jenkins multibranch pipeline.
- Monitor Linux servers using the Linux/Unix Commands, and tools like newrelic, Splunk, PRTG, CloudWatch monitoring tools.
- Work on RHEL (Redhat Enterprise Linux systems) & Centos Linux systems and create bash scripts for log-rotations and SMTP alerts.
- Integrate the application updates and troubleshoot the software issues and monitor the
- Develop, coordinate, and Program the software processes with the other team members, testers
- Ensure to complete and deliver project on time
Requirements: Master’s degree in Computer Science, IT, Engg Mgmt or related with at least 12 months of experience.
Send resume to:firstname.lastname@example.org including the JOB ID.
Travel and relocation to various unanticipated client locations throughout the United States may be required. Equal Opportunity Employer.
MDM/Informatica Developer II (ID-176295)
Location: Charlotte, NC
- Prepares detailed technical specifications from which complex Master Data Management workflows will be written or configured using Informatica Multi-Domain MDM and Informatica Data Quality products.
- Configures and maintain Informatica MDM Data Hub
- Configures and maintain Informatica MDM Hierarchy Manager
- Designs MDM Data Models
- Fully understands and configures Informatica IDD
- Writes high quality code using Informatica suite of products, and according to specifications
- Builds Data Quality scorecards and exemption handling workflow/solutions
- Mentors junior developers in development techniques and standards.
- Follows all required Company policies and practices relating to the System Development Life Cycle. Defines or may assist others in defining application system scope and objectives through research and fact finding.
- Builds mechanisms and reports exception feedback loops into the data integration and data quality processes.
- Works with data architects and staff engineers to develop data designs and standards.
- Provides Tier 3 support and resolution of open IT issues escalated by IT Customer Support.
- Develops strong software vendor and business partner relationships to resolve problems and coordinate the delivery of IT products and services.
- Conducts appropriate functional and performance testing to identify bottlenecks and data quality issues.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned or apparent
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Statistics (willing to accept foreign education equivalent). (Required)
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with Informatica Multi-Domain or Cloud MDM software development, to include installation, configuration, maintenance, enhancement, and support. (Required)
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with Informatica Data Quality software toolset, including development, installation, configuration, maintenance, enhancement, and support. (Required)
- Minimum of 1 year of experience with ETL software development using Informatica to include installation, configuration, maintenance, enhancement, and support. (Required)
- Minimum 3 years of experience working with dimensional database modeling and with SQL 2012 database technologies including stored procedures, trigger, schemas, and tables.
- Ability to interact with IT personnel on all levels to resolve issues and provide solutions in a timely manner.
- Understands the need for and consistently practices effective teamwork with others.
- Strong background in Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and Agile methodologies.